Update v1.1 Submitted
Thanks to your input and support, we’ve submitted our first update! Here’s your inside preview at what’s been keeping us busy.
- The “1990” Car. Inspired by the decade that re-introduced the small roadster and the re-birth of some legendary sports cars.
- Rush Hour. This new mode is enabled through the Options Menu. Turn this on, hit the track and use the “finger-hold-to-screen” technique to speed to a green light start and speed up background transitions.
- Factoids. Learn more about drifting and Sumi-e.
- Improved game flow – better draw response, mid-level restart, easier path to the score screen, resume to your previous screen after an interruption (like that unexpected call), and any Rank I finish enables the stamp signature feature.
- Improved Free Draw Mode. More drawing and now you can post and share to the Gallery.
- Revised Tutorials.
- Sound Optimization. Added rain effects, tweaked other sound effects (expect a big upgrade in this department soon).
We also did not forget the bug fixes. We’re already hard at work on the next update – including a special new car, new tracks and more. Thanks again for all your support.